Models: Eli Nonchalant Joseph, Monty Lans, Jahdal Houston, Sam McGill, Efren J. Alvarez, Xavier Williams, Pedro Martinez, William Wade, Liem Harper, Pierre Johnson, Jason Dobson, Anthony Catanzaro, Daryl Lee, Deon Whitter, Dario Mohr, Ronnie Allen, David Pomales, and Rico King
In House Photographers:
Graphic Designer: Alex Cavannah alexcavannainc@
Marketing Team: Dive Mktg http://www.divemktg.com
To support this initiative, visit the Hunks4Hope website www.hunks4hope.com
You Tube Video: http://youtu.be/
Why is this initiative so important? Here are the statistics:
• Every 9 seconds in the US a woman is assaulted or beaten.
• Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family.
• Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women—more than car accidents, muggings, and rapes combined.
• Studies suggest that up to 10 million children witness some form of domestic violence annually.
• Nearly 1 in 5 teenage girls who have been in a relationship said a boyfriend threatened violence or self-harm if presented with a breakup.
• Every day in the US, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends.
• Ninety-two percent of women surveyed listed reducing domestic violence and sexual assault as their top concern.
• Domestic violence victims lose nearly 8 million days of paid work per year in the US alone—the equivalent of 32,000 full-time jobs.
• Based on reports from 10 countries, between 55 percent and 95 percent of women who had been physically abused by their partners had never contacted non-governmental organizations, shelters, or the police for help.
• The costs of intimate partner violence in the US alone exceed $5.8 billion per year: $4.1 billion are for direct medical and health care services, while productivity losses account for nearly $1.8 billion.
• Men who as children witnessed their parents’ domestic violence were twice as likely to abuse their own wives, than sons of nonviolent parents.
"Domestic Violence Statistics."
Proceeds from every calendar sold, will be donated to a number of the following charities:
The Joyful Heart Foundation
The Milagros Day Foundation
To find out more information contact Hunks For Hope at hunksforhope@
To learn more about the founder Lila Green you can visit her link http://about.me/