National Association of Professional Organizers–Georgia Chapter (NAPO Georgia) Announces 2014-2015 Board of Directors
ATLANTA, August 10, 2014 - The National Association of Professional Organizers - Georgia Chapter (NAPO Georgia), the leading network of professionals working as organizing consultants, has elected its 2013-2014 Board of Directors. The appointed Board members are:
- Laura Ray, of East Cobb/Marietta - President
- Kristin Diver, of Decatur - Vice President
- Melinda Anderson, of Dacula - Secretary
- Tiffany Hill, of Loganville - Treasurer
- Michelle Grey, of East Cobb/Marietta – Past President
- Adele Gross, of Athens - Director of Membership
- Stephanie Christopoulos, of Snellville - Director of Marketing
- Rebecca Sullivan, of Atlanta - Director of Communications and Technology
- Jiffy Page, of Atlanta - Associate Member Director
“The new Board is working diligently to provide support and education to all 90 members throughout the state, as well as to continue educating the public about the benefits of professional organizing services,” said NAPO-Georgia president Laura Ray.
The National Association of Professional Organizers Georgia Chapter (NAPO-Georgia)
The National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) is the premier association dedicated to the field of organizing. Since forming in 1985 as a nonprofit professional educational association, NAPO has been dedicated to serving its members through education, networking, industry resources, and promoting the profession to the public.