About The Form Talysurf i-Series
This high range, high-resolution metrology system is ideally suited for automotive, gears, bearings and many other applications. Simultaneous surface finish and contour measurement is made possible thanks to this highly accurate system. The high-resolution gauges with low noise allow roughness, waviness and form in one measurement. Additionally, by utilising an optional motorized Y-stage and Talymap, it is possible to transform a conventional 2D measurement into a tool for 3D analysis.
· Cylinder heads - Valve surface finish - Valve angle
· Roller bearings - Surface finish - Form error and DXF comparison
· Gears - Surface finish - Root radius and form deviation
· Crankshafts - Surface finish - Fillet radi and DXF comparison
· Ball screw - Pitch, angle, form and Linear dimensions
Find more information about the Form Talysurf i-Series by visiting the Taylor Hobson website - http://www.taylor-
About Taylor Hobson
Taylor Hobson is an ultra-precision technology company, which operates at the highest levels of accuracy within the field of surface and form metrology. The company offers contact and non-contact measurement solutions for the most demanding applications on a global basis.