For Journalist, Bloggers and Producers: 12 Ideas for A-Fib Articles, Posts, Radio & TV Programs
September is Atrial Fibrillation Awareness Month.To help you develop A-Fib-related content, Steve S. Ryan, publisher of A-Fib.com, offers a dozen topic ideas for articles, interviews and TV shows including links to relevant articles or videos.
• Dementia and A-Fib: What Baby Boomers need to know about Alzheimer’s and Aging.
• What the Pharmaceutical Industry Won’t Tell You about A-Fib (You don’t have to live the rest of your life on medications)
• 'Silent A-Fib' and Stroke: The Walking Time Bomb.
For more topic ideas and additional resources, read online or download the list at: http://beatyoura-
In-Depth A-Fib Information
• For an Overview of Atrial Fibrillation, Causes and Risks, visit www.A-Fib.com.
• For Atrial Fibrillation treatment information, visit A-Fib.com Treatments page
• For the patient's point-of-view, choose from over 70 first-person stories of patients no longer suffering with the burden of Atrial Fibrillation. See the A-Fib.com Personal Experiences page.
Get the A-FibFacts.info
To research more facts and statistics about Atrial Fibrillation, visit A-FibFacts.info, (http://www.A-
About A-FibFacts.Info and A-Fib.com
A-FibFacts.Info is sponsored by former A-Fib patient, Steve S. Ryan, publsiher of A-Fib.com and author of Beat Your A-Fib: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Cure. For more background info see: 'Steve S. Ryan' at LinkedIn.com.
Need a quote? A speaker? Or A-Fib guests for your show?
Want to talk with a patient advocate for those suffering with A-Fib? Or need an article written? Email Dr. Ryan or call (310) 266-7642 (cell) or (310) 457-7126 (home office).
1 Atrial fibrillation:
2 Go, A.S, Hylek, E.M, Phillips, K. A, et al. (2001) Prevalence of diagnosed atrial fibrillation in adults. National implications for rhythm management and stroke prevention: the Anticoagulation and Risk Factors In Atrial Fibrillation (ATRIA) Study. JAMA 2001;285:2370-
3 Heeringa, J. et al. Prevalence, incidence and lifetime risk of atrial fibrillation:
4 Lloyd-Jones, D M, et al. Lifetime Risk for Development of Atrial Fibrillation, The Framingham Heart Study. Circulation. 2004;110:1042-
5 Fuster, V., Rydén, L. E., Cannom, D. S., et al. (2006). ACC/AHA/ESC 2006 guidelines for the management of patients with atrial Fibrillation—