This year’s live and silent auction items are truly extravagant. From luxurious trips to once in a lifetime experiences, auction winners can enjoy these knowing the proceeds are helping kids affected by Type 1 Diabetes and to help find a cure. Auction items include:
· Jet Setters Vail Colorado Double Date Night
· 6 Man Cast n’ Blast on the Historic Welder Ranch in Stinton, TX
· Angel Fire Cabin on PGA Championship Golf Course
· Duncan & Boyd Gift Certificate
· King Air Fishing Trip to Carbondale, CO
· Western Leather Craft Handmade Boots
· Jason Aldeen Roadie for a Day and Concert in Dallas
· Sean Hannity Show in NYC
· ¼ Wagyu Beef and Chest Freezer
· CMA Awards in Nashville
· ACM Awards in Dallas
· Trip to LA to The Voice
· Texas Rangers Private Suite in Arlington
· Trophy South Texas White Tail Hunt in Stinton, TX
Event planners are also holding a raffle ticket drawing for $4,000 in granite countertops from Adobe Walls Stoneworks and a John Deere Gator from Western Equipment valued at $19,000. Raffle tickets can be purchased on the Rope for a Cure Facebook page at facebook.com/
Adobe Walls Stoneworks, 2700 South Osage, Amarillo
American Storage, 4415 South Georgia, Amarillo
Citizen’s Bank, 4117 S. Georgia Street, Amarillo
Western Equipment, Canyon E-Way (ask for Carla), Amarillo
All proceeds for the event will help fund research for a cure and to send local children with Type 1 Diabetes to specialized camps throughout the region.
Auctions will include a Cowboy Ball and Dinner on Saturday, August 9. Music and entertainment for the Cowboy Ball and Dinner will be provided by Casey Berry. Also, Jake LaGrone, Tour Manager of Jason Aldean, will have items money can’t buy to feature at the event. Jake is well known in the music business and has worked with the likes of Rascal Flatts, Reba McEntire, Lonestar, Alan Jackson, and more. To purchase tickets for the Cowboy Ball and Dinner, call Jerry Don Thompson at (806) 681-3171.
Rope for a Cure is sponsored by Alamocitos Ranch, Voyager, Citizens Bank, Western Equipment, First Capital, Adobe Walls, and Nobox Creative.