It gives us immense pleasure to share the launch of the new book "Social media marketing brand ROI" by our CEO Mr.Ananthanarayanan V (Ananth)
This book will be useful to CMO's, CEO's & Senior Marketing professionals planning digital marketing and social media campaigns based on ROI and consumer research metrics.
Get your copy now - http://www.amazon.in/
• What is social media marketing?
• What is social media quotient (SMQ)? How do I measure my brand’s SMQ?
• Will social media marketing campaign really help my company or brand?
• How to get started?
• Which social networking site to choose?
• What type of messages really appeals to end users on social media? (How do contests, freebies, etc impact them?) – “RESEARCH”
• How safe is it to have an engaging relationship in real-time with my end users?
• Trends: Should I be a part of the frenzy, just because everyone is talking about it?
• What do I track and how often do I measure my social media digital campaigns across my brand’s varied marketing strategies?
• What do I do with my company’s traditional marketing strategies meanwhile?
• Best time to post on social media
• Sales conversions and social media ROI metrics
oLTV (lifetime value of a customer)
oCPC (Cost per customer)
oCAC (Customer acquisition cost)
oYour SMQ® – Your Social media quotient tools and process
• Test your SOCIAL MEDIA BRAND quotient. The questions are based on this book
• WIN a surprise gift!
- Social media misconceptions cleared
- Creative story telling using social media
- Power SEO – Simple tips for quick website optimization
- Key branding rules online
- Don’t make a social faux pas
& also few useful resources, posts and ‘case study’ links for downloads.
ROI that we will be looking into:
•SEO (Search engine optimization)
•Higher Brand reach
•Quality brand engagement
•Reaching target specific consumers
•What to measure and how to measure it?
•Lead enquiries and ‘Sales’ conversions
GET YOUR BOOK copy here:
- Ebook here - http://www.amazon.in/
- Hard copy Paperback here - https://www.createspace.com/
Have a wonderful and resourceful social media brand engagement with your end users.
Social Media Team
Techdivine Creative Services