LA Marketing Share Necessary Practices For Future Leaders
SPRINGDALE, AR, August 2014 – A lot of entrepreneurs are ‘alpha’: aggressive, results-driven achievers who assert control and insist on a hierarchical organizational model. Yet there is a rise in those who are more focussed on ‘beta’ characteristics such as collaboration, curation and communication.
Most successful workplaces of the future need to adopt the following beta characteristics and better align themselves with the beta leadership model:
1. Do away with archaic command-and-
2. Practice ego management. Be aware of your own biases and focus on the present as on the future.
3. Stress innovation. Betas believe that team members need to be given an opportunity to make a difference -- to give input into key decisions and communicate their findings and learnings to one another. Encourage team-members to play to their own strengths so that the entire team and organization leads the competition.
4. Put a premium on collaboration and teamwork. The best teams are hired with collaboration in mind. The whole is thus more than the sum of its parts.
5. Create a shared culture. Leadership is fluid and flexible. Integrity and character matter a lot.
6. Invite workers to contribute. The closer everyone in the organization comes to achieving his or her singular potential, the more successful the business will be.
7. Stay diverse.
8. Not everyone needs to be a superstar. Superstars don't pass the ball, they just shoot it. Not everyone wants to move up in an organization. It's perfectly fine to move across. Spend time listening. Give them what they need to succeed.
Savvy entrepreneurs and managers around the world are finding it more effective to lead through influence and collaboration, rather than relying on fear, authority and competition. This is rapidly becoming the new paradigm for success in today's challenging market.
For additional information, contact a member of the LA Marketing administration team at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:admin@
LA Marketing: A leading customer service, marketing, and advertising firm taking products to the masses through an interactive approach.