When the Extravaganza commences, for every supporter of a charity who watches This Week on Alive with Clive and submits a correct entry in a contest related to the show to win prizes, the charity will receive $10 until a total of $10,000 has been allocated to all the participating charities.
“When participants in any venture operate synergistically instead of independently in silos, the results they can accomplish increase exponentially,”
So far, the following seven charities have registered to participate:
· Kids Helping Kids, CT – kidshelpingkidsct.org/
· Women's Centers International – womenscentersintl.org -- Creating training centers for women to bring prosperity to communities
· The Hope Collection -- thehopecollection.com -- Helping others to help others
· Center for American Military Music Opportunities – cammomusic.org -- Providing music therapy to wounded service members and veterans
· Ripple Effect Artists – rippleeffectartists.com -- Causing a ripple effect by moving audiences from apathy to action
· The Justin Veatch Fund -- thejustinveatchfund.org -- Empowering young minds through music
· Windows of Opportunity Inc. – The Barbara Harmon Institute – wooinc.org -- Empowering youth in leadership, school and careers
The benefits of participating in the Extravaganza go beyond simply receiving additional funds, since as a result of efforts to promote the Extravaganza more people are becoming aware of the participating charities and their causes through mentions in Press Releases like this one, in social media, and on the Web site for Alive with Clive.
At the moment, although additional charities are still welcome to register for free to participate and be listed on the page for charities at http://alivewithclive.tv/
In addition, while the funds to be given to the charities are to be raised in a crowdfunding campaign soon, companies are invited to contribute sponsorship dollars and prizes to capitalize on the goodwill-boosting cause-related marketing opportunities the Extravaganza provides. To indicate their willingness to participate, representatives of companies are encouraged to complete the form at http://alivewithclive.tv/
Alive with Clive is known as The TV Show Where Today’s Top Singer-Songwriters Thrive and is Creating Synergies Between Companies, Singer-Songwriters and Charities. It has been in existence since 2004 and has been shining the spotlight on the world’s most talented emerging and established singer-songwriters since 2008.
Here is the clip of “My Creation,” a song performed by Jeneen Terrana on Alive with Clive on May 9, 2008, that is a source of continuous inspiration:
To date, over 250 singer-songwriters have been featured on Alive with Clive, over 500 video clips from the show have been posted on The Alive with Clive TV Channel on YouTube, and they have been seen over 108,800 times.
To see This Week on Alive with Clive and enter the current contest to gain a sense of how The 1st Alive with Clive 10K Charity Extravaganza will work, go to http://alivewithclive.tv.