30 Signs G10 Believe Show You Are Ready To Run Your Own Business
GLASGOW, UK, July 2014 – You already know that launching a company can be an intimidating process requiring tons of hard work. But the question has been lingering with you day and night. Maybe you're just unhappy with your current position. Perhaps you've always dreamed of being your own boss or maybe you just need a drastic change in your life.
Regardless of the exact scenario, here are 30 signs that you may be seriously ready to start your own business:
1. You're always thinking.
2. You’re passionate.
3. You’re independent.
4. You’re motivated.
5. You’re organised.
6. You feel a need to help people.
7. You're certain that you can build a better company.
8. You feel stuck at your job
9. You want to make a name for yourself.
10. You have always wanted to be your own boss.
11. You can afford to take risks.
12. You possess an incredible work ethic.
13. You crave uncertainty.
14. You always see potential.
15. You want to be part of a team.
16. You hate working for others.
17. You want to create jobs.
18. You're creative.
19. You need to inspire.
20. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
21. You're seeking a new challenge.
22. You're able to solve problems.
23. You like to acquire new skills and knowledge.
24. You don't mind multitasking.
25. You're not afraid of failure.
26. You relate well to people.
27. You’re a born leader.
28. You’re a thrill seeker.
29. You're ready to break free.
30. You've always wanted to do something you enjoy.
For additional information, contact a member of the G10 administration team at email@example.com
G10’s Mission: “Loyalty to our Customers, Results for our Brands”.