The book is exhaustive and well laid out in 14 chapters and covers the following key issues:
• Golf and its origin, the layout of a course, handicapping system, the game as it is played, and golf etiquette.
• Varieties of grass used on courses in India, common weeds, insect and turf diseases and their control and methods of fertilization.
• Construction and care of greens, fairways, tees and bunkers.
• Setting up and management of manual and automated sprinkler systems.
• Assorted modern machinery essential for upkeep of the course.
• Arboriculture and landscaping.
• Facilities and ancillaries required along with man management.
• Some useful tips as a ready reckoner.
• Suitably embellished with photographs.
A must read for all keen Course Managers and Members of the Management entrusted with looking after a golf course.
The book is published by QuillsInk.com and is available in Print and eBook edition through major online retailers worldwide.