Read “Which SAQ Are You?” (http://www.pcisecuritypolicies.com/
About InfoSecurePCI and PCISecurityPolicies.Com
PCISecurityPolicies.Com and credit card security expert, Patrick Bass, created InfoSecure™ so business owners, service providers, and any required to be PCI compliant, can achieve rapid compliance with the PCI security standard.
“As a former PCI auditor, I saw merchants and others struggling with their policies and procedures”, said Patrick Bass, creator of InfoSecure™. “They lacked the technical expertise to create documents that meet the intent and rigor of the credit card security requirement:
The solution to rapid PCI compliance is contained within the PCI policy package offered by Bass’ www.pcisecuritypolicies.com website. The PCI Security Policy Matrix, included in the package, provides direct answers to your merchant bank, acquirer, or PCI auditor about where particular requirements are documented. It is the key to compliance and provides ready access to everything needed to validate an organization’
The InfoSecure™ package also includes:
* An Easy to understand “Quick Start” compliance guide. This guide provides step-by-step directions for customizing and implementing all of the PCI security policy documents, forms, and procedures.
* Comprehensive security policies and procedures. The professionally written and easy to customize information security policy documents are authored by credit card security expert and 16-year information assurance authority, Patrick Bass.
* A complete security awareness training program and exam including a certificate of compliance training to be self-awarded upon meeting all training requirements.
* 60-days of unlimited e-mail support from a PCI certified professional.
* The industry’s ONLY money-back guarantee.
The goal of this program is to help organizations become rapidly compliant with PCI DSS, including the much more rigorous PCI DSS 3.0 standard. The result is that organizations will save hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars with this simple to use program, thanks to this PCI information security policy and procedure documents. Get PCI compliant today!
Visit http://www.pcisecuritypolicies.com for more information.