With more than 800 employees statewide, annual revenues in excess of $30 million and net income growth of 22 percent in 2013, over the past decade, KWPM has grown to be one of the top property management companies in South Florida, beating out national competitors because of its reputation for high level customer service.
“We have built a reputation for outstanding accounting services, improving efficiencies for the properties we manage and implementing tight procedures on deferred maintenance,”
Currently, KWPM manages more than 50,000 units across Florida in some of the state’s most prestigious properties, from 900 Biscayne Blvd. in Miami, Hollywood Beach Resort in Hollywood, Ibis Property Owners Association in West Palm Beach, to Saturnia Lakes in Naples and Fawn Ridge in Tampa.
“We have been able to grow organically, expand to new locations and diversify our services because our mission is laser focused on providing customers with outstanding customer service, delivered consistently over time and being an independent advisor to clients,” said Robert White, Co-Managing Director of KW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING.
Kaplan and White are certified public accountants, who left Big 8 CPA firms to start the company from scratch in 2004. They saw a need in the market for a local property manager, who could provide high quality accounting services and who was independent. Most national property managers also own landscaping and security companies that get additional work from associations. KWPM remains objective and independent.
Over the past decade, KWPM has achieved several important milestones:
· Expanded their management portfolio from 0 to more than 50,000 units today. Expanded their workforce from 0 to more than 800 employees.
· Added offices in Fort Lauderdale and expanded into New York City and the Bahamas over the past two years in response to the growing demand for association management as condo development continues to increase. The company has additional offices in Miami, Orlando, Tampa/Clearwater and Bonita Springs.
· Implemented a state-of-the-
· Formed a new entity, RIVERGATE | KW Management, to provide non-association multi-family and commercial property management services,
starting in August 2014. The multi-family division includes market rate and affordable housing properties and the commercial division includes office, retail and industrial properties.
· Helped their condo association clients thrive during the recession by putting systems in place to avoid foreclosures, expedite short sales, establish conservative budgeting policies and set aside reserves.
· Consult for developers, who seek budgetary planning and property management advice before they construct new projects.
KW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING, a leader in turnkey management and consulting, is headquartered in Miami with offices across Florida in Fort Lauderdale, Bonita Springs/Naples, Tampa/Clearwater and Orlando; plus New York City, NY and Bimini Bay in the Bahamas. The company provides a professional and independent approach to property management with more than 700 employees. From upscale high-rises, to homeowners associations and garden-style townhomes, KW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING meets the needs of more than 50,000 unit owners. For more information, visit www.kwpropertymanagement.com.