The conference will take place on the 1st - 2nd October 2014 in Frankfurt, Germany.
Monetising the Internet of Things (IoT) offers a unique platform for discussion and debate with those working in IoT and provides the opportunity to learn how IoT can transform businesses.
Bringing practical examples of successful implementation, lessons learned from those already using IoT and examples of best practice, this conference promises to provide attendees with two days of valuable insights and networking opportunities.
The Internet Of All Things will update readers and IoT sector analysts of the conference highlights as well as the papers presented at the meet along with the views of some of the key speakers.
The agenda for this year's event has been formed through extensive research and consultation with leading experts covering both the most relevant opportunities and challenges within IoT.
Key agenda topics include:
• Developing the right IoT solution for your business: Piecing together the value chain and determining the best ways IoT can work for you
• Security and data protection: Assessing the risks and mitigating against perceived risks
• Differentiating between potential solutions and partners to find the service that resonates with the broadest possible customer audience
• The importance of a customer-centric approach: Demystifying IoT solutions to work around the end user
• Lessons learned from working in IoT: The after - effects of IoT
View the full programme here http://www.arena-
This is the second such international event whose media rights have been bagged by global website - The Internet Of All Things - in as many months. Earlier, it was the official media partner of the ‘Internet of Things Event’ arranged by the Dutch company Jakajima in The Netherlands on June 3, 2014.
About The Internet Of All Things: Based out of Mumbai, India, the website (http://www.theinternetofallthings.com) was launched by New Age Content Services LLP in December 2013. This website’s aim is to bring readers news, developments, views, research and all other content related to the Internet of Things and Machine-to-Machine communications technology.
About Arena International Events Group: It has a large portfolio of established, annual events - many of them the flagship events within their respective industries. Each year, over 10,000 business executives from Fortune 1000 companies attend over 80 Arena International events worldwide, addressed by over 1700 industry leaders delivering leading edge content and discussion. http://www.arena-