These essential tips and techniques are being revealed via a webinar, organized by the disruptive Cloud e-learning solutions provider, Docebo, and co-presented by Vado Inc’s CEO, Cindy Pascale, and its VP of Development, Kim Egan.
According to Kim - who has over 15 years’ experience of training design, performance management and competency development - research shows that companies that develop their employees - and do this well - reap big rewards in terms of product innovation, market share and greater efficiency.
“Employee development is a big deal these days and it’s at the top of CEO priority lists. Billions of dollars are being spent on development - and this is ever-increasing,”
In the webinar, Kim and Cindy will demonstrate:
· The difference between ‘training’
· How that difference affects a development communication plan
· The definition of ‘scrap learning’
· How people best develop new skills or capabilities
· What learners are expecting in their development programs and
· How to ensure that the development programs will lead to organization success
According to the organizers, the webinar will be an informative, engaging one-hour session that will conclude with five best practices that need to be taken into account in order to ensure that an organization gains maximum ROI for all its L&D activities.
In addition, all attendees are eligible for continuing education credits, awarded by the Human Resources Certification institute (HRCI).
In the research-rich webinar, participants will discover the development best practices that lead to the maximum ROI for the organization’
1. Why most learning is scrap learning
2. How to avoid scrap learning in your development programs
3. How to leverage the natural way leaders develop
4. What is ‘chunked learning’
5. Why chunked learning is so important to learning retention
6. How to implement development best practices to increase the ROI and learning retention
The webinar - Best Practices to Ensure Maximum ROI in L&D - takes place on August 7th, 2014, from 5pm BST; 6pm CET; 9am PDT and 12 noon EDT.
It will last no longer than 60 minutes.
To register for the webinar, visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/
Docebo is a disruptive Cloud E-Learning solutions provider that is revolutionizing the online training market with its Software as a Service Learning Management System. Established in 2005, Docebo has over 28,000 installations worldwide, and is sold in more than 65 countries around the world. The Docebo LMS offers an enterprise solution for mid-sized to large organizations. Customers benefit from Docebo solutions thanks to a scalable pricing model, a third party integration (via API), and reliable service available 24/7 to further enhance the user experience.
For more information, contact Dario De Angelis at +39 039.2323286, or email firstname.lastname@example.org