PRLog - July 21, 2014 - NEW YORK -- Which apps do you have in your iOs device? It might be common question among friends and collages. Generally, everyone has chat apps in their device. However, there are some another app on iTunes store that should have in iPhone, iPad , android and iPod-Touch. When it comes to talking about iPad, then I guess file management is quite difficult as iPad doesn’t provide functionality to manage files and document sharing. Therefore, in this post I gonna to talk about file manager app, file explorer app, file transfer/sharing app and PDF viewer app. Users which came from windows or mac generally faces problem in managing files on iPad as they couldn’t find option of searching and exploring. Files-finder edition is best solution for all iPad users who faces problem in searching and organizing their document and files on iPad. In other words files-finder edition is file manager/ explorer app for iPad.
finder- edition- 1- logo
Files-Finder edition helps users to manage their document and files on iPad along with several other functions. This app is not only work as file/media manager, but also having documents and excel editing capabilities. It supports almost type of files such as Doc, Docx, RTF, TXT and many more. It displays built-in previewer for most of the file types so that its preview can be seen before operating for another function. Files-finder edition sync files on cloud networks such as Google drive, Dropbox and sugarsync. To edit documents and excel you can use Google drive. Shortcuts can be created to access frequently use files. It has In-built browser with pre-loaded bookmarks and file downloaded manager. This app has several another features which are very important to count as well. You may have a look below to see more features about files-finder edition.
1. Lock important files and folders for security purpose.
2. Browser’s search function integrity with twitter, Wikipedia and Google. You just need to type a word in browser address bar and it will search directly on Google, Wikipedia and twitter.
3. Files and folders can be sorted according to tags, file size, file type, date and categorizes.
4. This app also allows to use multiple sorting parameters at once, so files can be search instantly with file type and date instead of applying single filter or sorting method every time.
5. This file manager app lets you create easy voice notes.
6. Its download manager is equipped with background file download support.
7. Files can be shared over WiFi mdium with enable option of password protection.
8. Gesture based copy/move option.
9. It has option of Built-in Zip creation and extraction so that documents can be zipped and extract from zipped folders.
10. Desktop like status bar
All these functions and options are available in file manager app i.e. files-finder edition. This app is available for iPad and costs only $5.99. To know more details about files-finder edition you can see
For more information please visit: