As the market begins to improve, home values are starting to increase in some areas of Georgia. Home owners can now entertain selling their homes with a possibility of making a profit, while other home owners must still consider a short sale because their current financial situation has not improved.
FREE Sellers Seminar - July 29, 2014 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Registration required: http://www.georgiashortsalehelp.com (http://www.georgiashortsalehelp.com)
During the session the topics discussed will include:
- How to avoid foreclosure, recover from job lost, reduced income, divorce or overwhelming debt.
- How to buy a home after a short sale, bankruptcy or foreclosure
- How to rebuild your credit after a financial crisis
- How to take advantage of free lender cash incentive when you are delinquent on your mortgage
- Understanding the pros/cons of short sale, deed in lieu and loan modifications
- Mortgage Debt Relief Act 2014, what this means if you are considering a short sale.
Registration is required in advance. Location and directions will be emailed prior to the session. If you can not attend this free seminar, please send an email request to schedule a one on one presentation.
Register here: http://www.georgiashortsalehelp.com