The Aviation Electronics Europe Advisory Committee consists of:
- Mark Holmes, Editorial Director, Avionics Magazine and Via Satellite, UK (Chair)
- Thierry Harquin, Engineering – Systems Senior Manager, Airbus
- Lars Lindberg, President, AVTECH Sweden AB, Sweden
- Jakob Gartner, LEA Consulting, Germany
- Peter Green, Head of Single European Sky (SES) unit, EUROCONTROL, Belgium
- Darren L’Heureux, Director, Technical Sales – Avionics, Honeywell, UK
- Philippe Lievin, EuMEA Senior Director of Marketing and Strategy, Rockwell Collins, Netherlands
- William Cecil, Director of Business Development, Teledyne Controls, USA
- Marc Gatti, Advanced R&T Director, Thales Avionics SAS, France
- Mirko Jakovljevic, Director, TTTech, Austria
- Alex Wilson, Director, Business Development, Aerospace and Defence, Wind River, UK
After a day of discussions and debate, the committee have set a high quality programme that will deliver great educational and information sharing discussions, from policy and procedural issues concerning SESAR Deployment, to technical aspects in Situational Awareness and Future Avionic Innovations.
The committee had a difficult job to slowly whittle the abstracts down to the final list, due not only to the number received, but also due the high quality and relevant subjects covered by the papers.
Full details of the conference programme will be announced soon and will be available at www.ae-expo.eu.
Aviation Electronics Europe offers a leading exhibition and a conference programme with excellent content and discussion, including strategic and technical details, for both the commercial and defence sectors, fixed wing and rotorcraft.
Single European Sky and NextGen continue to dominate the aerospace industry, with targets of ensuring the utilisation of technology to increase traffic, improve aircraft and control communications whilst enhancing safety in an ever increasingly busy sky.
For further information on Aviation Electronics Europe visit www.ae-expo.eu.