PRLog - July 16, 2014 - ATLANTA -- Below are a few topics that will be discussed during the seminars:
Sellers Seminar - July 19, 2014 8:30 am to 11:30 am
- How to avoid foreclosure, recover from job lost, reduced income, divorce or overwhelming debt.
- How to buy a home after a short sale, bankruptcy or foreclosure
- How to rebuild your credit after a financial crisis
- How to take advantage of free lender cash incentive when you are delinquent on your mortgage
- Understanding the pros/cons of short sale, deed in lieu and loan modifications
Homebuyers Seminar - July 19, 2014 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Qualify to Buy a Home After Short Sale, Foreclosure or Bankruptcy
- How to Remove Old Debt and Collections from your credit report
- How to Increase your credit score
- How to Qualify for up to $22,500 in down payment assistance
- How to compete with real estate investors and avoid bidding wars
- How to qualify for low interest home loans with less than perfect credit
To register for the event please click the link below. This is a FREE Seminar. Because seating will be limited, child care will not be provided.