Press, trainees and established matchmakers in the area will also have an opportunity to network with Patti Stanger at the Matchmakers' Cocktail and Networking Event Saturday, August 2nd from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm at a private location in LA disclosed to those who register/RSVP.
Don’t miss this opportunity to change your life forever with a fulfilling and rewarding, high-earning six figure potential, glamorous career! A matchmaking career is super fun but it is also a serious multi-billion dollar industry! You need to be taken seriously with the right training and credentials.
The Matchmaking Institute (http://www.matchmakinginstitute.com/
Here are a few of the topics covered during this 3-day training:
· Introduction to the Field of Matchmaking
· The Psychology and Techniques Behind Matching
· Prescreening Techniques/Know How to Tell Immediately if Someone is a future Client or a Waste of Your Time
· Getting a Potential Client in and Ready to Sign
· Interviewing Techniques and Information Acquisition
· How to Build Your Database with Relationship Oriented Wealthy Clients
· Matchmaker Sales Process
· Coaching Skills to help Clients Market Themselves for Romance: (the ins and outs of date and relationship coaching and feedback)
· Matchmaking Business Models-What to Charge for What Services
· Matchmaking Business Models II
· Marketing and Networking for Matchmakers
· How to Start Up Your Small Business
About the Matchmaking Institute
The Matchmaking Institute, founded in 2003 by Lisa Clampitt, LMSW, was established to set a code of ethics and strict quality standards in the matchmaking industry. It is the first institute offering a Professional Matchmaking Start-Up Kit and Matchmaking Business in a Box, introducing singles to Professional Matchmakers, and providing matchmakers with a network of peers & support.
The Matchmaking Institute is one of the only authoritative voices of the Matchmaking industry with its members providing a reputable and ethical service. It strives to create a greater public and media awareness of this industry and to raise standards across all of the industry and enhance the image of the industry.