For the past two years Oracle has been providing their Life Sciences vertical a flexible mobile solution for the iPad with DMS: “Today, do to the ever-increasing need for enterprise mobility across all industries, our Swift MEAP application is listed in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace and is available to all CRM On Demand customers.” explains iEnterprises CEO Mark Creasey.
Swift MEAP can now provide every business in the Oracle CRM On Demand world with a competitive advantage. When meeting with customers or prospects mobile professionals using Swift MEAP can access critical Oracle CRM On Demand - http://www.swiftmeap.com/
“Enterprise mobility has become an expected customer-service capability and companies who use Swift MEAP experience higher productivity, satisfaction and data quality results”, comments iEnterprises CIO Paul Sugg.
Key Swift MEAP Features:
• As a true native app it provides a familiar, optimized user experience.
• Swift MEAP is delivered as a complete application and customized via configurable options rather than bespoke coding.
• Rich client/server architecture delivers a fully functioning application with immediate real-time business advantages, including anytime, anywhere access to data.
• Full offline capability with scheduled synchronization to CRM On Demand, with no user intervention necessary.
• Multiple configurations are available for different user groups, Sales, Service, Executives, Project Managers, etc.
• Multilingual, currently offered in eight languages but Swift MEAP is easily configured to accommodate others.
Recently, Swift MEAP enhanced its user interface with HTML5 functionality for Apple and Android devices (Blackberry 10 devices will get this configuration later in 2014).
To see how Oracle CRM on Demand will look on your mobile device, download a Swift MEAP app by visiting http://www.swiftmeap.com/
About Swift MEAP
Swift MEAP is a mobile enterprise application platform created by iEnterprises. Since their establishment in 1996, iEnterprises have proven expertise in developing, implementing, configuring and fine-tuning Swift MEAP for many enterprise CRM, ERP and data-warehouse solutions.