What is Chocolate Blues?
Chocolate Blues is a giant business to business networking event that brings together hundreds of business owners and professionals. This event features a business expo, open networking, door prizes, ice breakers, networking games, on the spot appointment setting, a giant business card exchange, speed business coaching, brainstorming circles, book signings, media mixers, blues background music and of course, chocolate treats!
We are one of the largest, most successful and longest running networking events in the country...hundreds, sometimes thousands attend our events. The last time we were in this city, we had over 500 attendees and approximately 70 exhibitors. Our goal is usually 500-800 participants but sometimes our crowds are much larger. We have had as many as 2,730 people show up for a single networking event. So plan for at least 500 and don't be surprised if we exceed your expectations.
Experience makes the difference...we produced our first business event in 1989 and have hundreds of successful events to our credit. We're currently in more than 50 cities and our events have resulted in thousands of connections and success stories for our clients.
Take advantage of our strategic partnerships with high-profile professionals and organizations such as The Life Changing Conference, All Pro Web Tools, Rayne Design, Patty Farmer International, and Be The Boss Magazine. This partnerships are classified as National Sponsors of our events and can connect you with a network of more than 1,000,000+ global contacts to network with, promote with for events, and to gain knowledge. This is just one example of the many advantages of being apart of the Chocolate Blues team.
There are many ways to participate at Chocolate Blues...
* Attend as a Networker for $10: Bring only business cards & your appointment book.
* Be a Featured Exhibitor for $200: Showcase your products and services, hand out literature, book appointments, sell products & collect leads. Our exhibitor fees are low and exhibitor receive admission tickets to pass out.
* Participate in The Coach's Corner $200: This is our standard exhibitor package, with a twist. See your local director for details.
* Sponsor An Event starting at $600: Sponsorship includes our standard exhibitor package, plus extra perks & recognition
* National No-Show Sponsor $25: Chances are you can't personally be at all of our events, but now your business can be!
* Be an Ambassador (see director): Are you new to networking or maybe you're a little shy? If so, working the door as a greeter or hosting one of our games is a great way to get involved, learn the ropes and get connected.
See you there!!
Addison Conference & Theatre Centre
15650 Addison Rd, Addison, TX 75001
You can register as an exhibitor or a sponsor at
Contact Area Director, James Boggus with any questions at email@example.com