The release of this new model of XT batteries comes in view of the approaching month of monsoon. During such weathers, it becomes all the more crucial to make sure that your car’s battery does not fall below the desired temperature, as this could drastically hamper your battery’s performance.
The new XT range of Tata Green Batteries offers an exciting range of attractive new attributes like:
- An advanced hybrid design, PE and Glass Mat Separator for longer life
- More active material for higher CCA, corrosion resistant plate design
- Removable handle for ease in transport
- Higher cranking capacity and consistent performance
- The new battery also has an advanced venting system, which will ensure complete safety in harsh summer conditions.
These new functionalities introduced will go a long way in ensuring a more resilient performance of the batteries even in extreme weather conditions, and the intent is to thereby accrue and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
In view of the impending monsoon season, TATA AutoComp GY Batteries Ltd. has also launched an exciting XT campaign called “Under Your Umbrella” on their social media webpage, particularly on Facebook. They have interesting games that interact with their customer base by offering exciting freebie gift hampers to the winners of these competitions and quiz questionnaire sessions.
To take part in this thrilling race for the coveted prize offers, log on to the TATA Green Facebook page, and take part in the fun quizzes!
You can visit the following Facebook link to participate and win prizes: https://www.facebook.com/