PRLog - July 12, 2014 - PITTSBURGH -- Engineering and environmental consulting firm, GAI Consultants, Inc. (GAI), is pleased to announce that Energy Business Unit Leader and Board Member Stephen E. Gould, MBA, has been promoted to Senior Vice President.
Stephen Gould, MBA
• Mr. Gould will report directly to Executive Vice President and Chief Operations Officer Anthony Morrocco, PE.
• Recognizing the potential to better serve clients in the energy industry, GAI realigned the firm’s operations in 2013 and named Gould GAI’s Energy Business Unit Leader. Through this Business Unit, GAI serves the following markets: Conventional and Unconventional Gas, Electric Transmission Line, Nuclear, Power Generation, and Renewable Resources.
• As a Senior Vice President, Mr. Gould will establish the strategic vision of the firm’s Energy Business.
• Gould has been an influential leader at GAI for 25 years, serving on its Board of Directors and emphasizing client care, employee satisfaction, safety, and quality.
• Mr. Gould will position the Energy Business Unit for strategic growth while continuing to deliver the top quality care that our energy clients have come to expect.
• Gould received his Bachelor of Science in Aquatic Environments from Allegheny College and his Master of Business Administration from Point Park University.
• Gary DeJidas, P.E., President and CEO, GAI Consultants, Inc.
“We are fortunate to have Steve as a leader within our firm. He has proven to be a valuable asset to both GAI and the Energy clients we serve, and I am confident he will excel in this senior leadership position.”
About GAI Consultants:
Connect with GAI through Social Media on Twitter (GAIConsultants)