PRLog - July 12, 2014 - CENTRAL LONDON, U.K. -- Visa To France:
There are lots of paper work and formalities attached to it. One needs to go through a details set of study and then start up the process. The following list of documents is required:
1. Passport: A valid passport with at least 3 months of validity beyond the period for which you are applying, having at least 2 blank pages for the visa stamp.
3. Tickets And Journey Details: The confirmed inward and outward journey tickets of your journey for every destination.
4. Accommodation Details: The list of the confirmation of the hotel or other mode of accommodation details.
5. Travel Insurance: The travel insurance is must to obtain covering the entire tenure of your visit. The greater the tenure covered more is the chances for a longer validity visa issue.
6. Bank Statement: The bank statement showing the proof of enough balance in your account to support your stay for the complete tenure.
7. Salary Slip: The salary slips of last 3 months of your current job is required, if you are recently appointed than the one month salary slip would also be ok provided the enough balance in your bank accounts.
8. Application Form: The relevant application form with is completely filled and signed up with black ink without any cutting or over writing.
9. If Visiting Some Friends Or Relatives: In that case you will require the invitation letter instead of the accommodation proof and hotel reservations.
10. For Business Purpose: you will require the invitation letter of France Company or your companies recommendation letter.
11. For Students: The letter of admission from the university in which are enrolled will be required.
12. For Spouse Visa: You will require the marriage certificate and the citizenship proof of your partner in France.
All the details mentioned should be correct and authentic without any deviations from the fact as it would not only lead to rejection but also there could be some serious legal actions against you and you might be restricted to apply for any visa in near future.
For More Information About France Visa Visit Here http://www.francevisa.org.uk
+44 20 8432 3472
+44 20 8432 3472