PRLog - July 10, 2014 - Joanna Derwent is a freelance writer and researcher, specializing in the fields of health and wellbeing.
front cover small new
At the top of a mountain on holiday in Scotland she discovered she had a major problem with her back. It was the start of a long, frustrating (and often painful) journey to find a cure.
After months of treatment at the hands of the medical profession (who told her she would most likely end up in a wheelchair by the time she was 30) she found the answer to her woes.
And, most importantly, she hasn’t suffered from back pain ever since.
This new eBook explains how she overcame her back pain—and how you can do it too.
Just imagine how good your life would be if you no longer had a problem with standing, sitting or bending.
● If you could sleep peacefully at night without tossing and turning to try to get comfortable
● If you could get back to work
● If you could take part in your favourite sport
● If you could play with your children or grandchildren again
● If you could take your dog for a walk
● If you could get back to working in the garden
● If you could fix that fence which blew down in the recent gale
● If you could go on that long vacation you’d promised yourself and your family
● If you no longer need to spend $1,000s on the “Band-Aid approach” of doctors, chiropractors and so-called specialists.
You’ll feel as if the cares of the world have been lifted from your shoulders.
To find our more go to: http://thenaturalbackpaincurebook.com