Internal Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Complete and oversee confidential audits or investigations.
- Manage complex audit projects and special projects.
- Run the evaluation of internal control and processes through specialized testing procedures.
- Complete audit findings and recommend value-added revisions to systems and procedures.
- Support Sarbanes-Oxley compliance processes, including scoping, planning, walk-throughs, testing and status reporting.
- Act as project manager/team lead on assigned audits
- Communicate audit findings to our clients in well written audit reports
- Must possess understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, and provide appropriate direction to other internal audit project team members.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting.
- Ability to interact well with internal and external parties with audit related questions.
- 5+ years of Public Accounting experience and/or Internal Audit Experience for a reputable firm or company.
- BS - Accounting or Finance, MSA / MBA - preferred
- CPA, CIA, CRMA - preferred
- Must be willing to travel
We believe treating our employees with respect, rewarding them for a job well done, providing them with new opportunities, and challenging them with exciting projects. With Vonya Global, there is a world of opportunity at your fingertips and you are empowered realize your passion and achieve greatness.
For More Information:
150 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601