Don’t miss this opportunity to change your life forever with a fulfilling and rewarding, high-earning six figure potential, glamorous career! A matchmaking career is super fun but it is also a serious multi-billion dollar industry! You need to be taken seriously with the right training and credentials.
The Matchmaking Institute, established over 11 years ago, has trained some of the most successful matchmakers in the US and internationally. We are the only state licensed school in the world that offers a degree in Matchmaking. When you earn your certificate through the Matchmaking Institute you get immediate credibility as a Matchmaker!
Here are a few of the topics covered during this 3-day training:
· Introduction to the Field of Matchmaking
· The Psychology and Techniques Behind Matching
· Prescreening Techniques/Know How to Tell Immediately if Someone is a future Client or a Waste of Your Time
· Getting a Potential Client in and Ready to Sign
· Interviewing Techniques and Information Acquisition
· How to Build Your Database with Relationship Oriented Wealthy Clients
· Matchmaker Sales Process
· Coaching Skills to help Clients Market Themselves for Romance: (the ins and outs of date and relationship coaching and feedback)
· Matchmaking Business Models-What to Charge for What Services
· Matchmaking Business Models II
· Marketing and Networking for Matchmakers
· How to Start Up Your Small Business
About the Matchmaking Institute
The Matchmaking Institute, founded in 2003 by Lisa Clampitt, LMSW, was established to set a code of ethics and strict quality standards in the matchmaking industry. It is the first institute offering a Professional Matchmaking Start-Up Kit and Matchmaking Business in a Box, introducing singles to Professional Matchmakers, and providing matchmakers with a network of peers & support.
The Matchmaking Institute is one of the only authoritative voices of the Matchmaking industry with its members providing a reputable and ethical service. It strives to create a greater public and media awareness of this industry and to raise standards across all of the industry and enhance the image of the industry.