The CSAA is a trade association representing companies providing Central Station protection services. The award recognizes outstanding companies who perform in the highest professional manner, thereby making a significant contribution to the betterment of the alarm industry and the alarm profession while demonstrating exceptional service to their customers and community.
The Central Station of the Year is chosen for overall excellence in a number of categories, including:
• Listings and certifications
• Hiring criteria and retention programs
• Training, continuing education, and incentive programs
• Disaster preparedness and recovery planning
• Quality of records-keeping and performance data
• Adoption of new technologies
• False alarm reduction
• Involvement with industry groups
• Quality of existing relationships with customers and responding authorities
• Other contributions to the industry
"Our entire team is both humbled and honored to be recognized as this year's CSAA of the Year Award recipient," stated Jim McMullen, President and COO of COPS Monitoring. "We realize there are many first-class central stations and our hats are off to the CSAA and all its members who strive to make the industry more professional in every way. We are extremely appreciative to be commended with such a prestigious award."
About COPS Monitoring:
Founded in 1978, COPS Monitoring is a leading provider of nationwide wholesale alarm monitoring and dealer services to over 3,500 alarm dealers representing more than 1.1 million accounts from its six load sharing central stations located in New Jersey, Florida, Arizona, Tennessee, Maryland, and Texas. COPS is UL listed, FM approved, IQ certified, and all six central stations are CSAA Five Diamond certified. For more information about COPS Monitoring visit copsmonitoring.com.