1. Opening Ceremony: U.S. International Pavilion at Farnborough International Airshow (Remarks and Ribbon Cutting)
2. Media tour of the U.S. Pavilion
(by advance request by July 12--contact Carole Lotito via email@example.com to arrange).
WHERE: Farnborough Airshow, Hall 2 Stand 2/A8 (between General Atomics and the Dept of Defense)
WHEN: Monday, July 14 11:00 AM
WHO: Expected VIP guests include (in speaking order)
· President and CEO, Kallman Worldwide Inc.: Mr. Tom Kallman
· U.S. Ambassador to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland: Mr. Matthew Barzun (Guest of Honor)
· Secretary of the Air Force: Secretary (Ms.) Deborah Lee James
· Deputy Under Secretary for International Trade: Mr. Kenneth Hyatt
· President and Chief Executive Officer Aerospace Industries Association: Ms. Marion Blakey
Additional invited guests include more than 30 high-ranking government, military and NGO personnel, including top level generals, state governors, U.S. senators, and two U.S. ambassadors.
· Photo opportunities
· Video opportunities
· Secretary of the U.S. Air Force (Deborah Lee James) is new to the position.
· U.S. Ambassador U.S. Ambassador to the United Kingdom: This is the first Farnborough Airshow for Matthew Barzun, who assumed that office August, 2013.
For more information about the U.S. Pavilion at Farnborough, go to farnboroughusa.com or contact Carole Lotito, Media Manager
+1 201 251-2600 X126 (mobile: +1 201 294-7309)
After July 10: +44 (0) 788 103 0242