FirstBank Southwest takes various measures to protect customers against theft and fraud when online banking, but one of the biggest risks can be the computer being used to access the FirstBank Southwest banking website. Access online banking with maximum security using Trusteer Rapport, a lightweight security system protecting customers from theft by malware or phishing attacks.
“We’ve always provided the most advanced protection possible for online banking through our website, but often times, our customers need protection beyond that,” says Smith Ellis, Chairman, President and CEO of FirstBank Southwest. “Trusteer Rapport gives us the ability to protect our customers more fully from online fraud.”
Trusteer Rapport protects your bank account from fraudulent transactions by securing communication with the FBSW online banking website and blocking malicious attempts to access or steal personal information or money from customers’ accounts. Meanwhile, Trusteer Rapport conducts numerous tests in the background, constantly protecting customers against any threats to your online bank account information & private data. It also authenticates all websites’ access, to prevent phishing.
By using Trusteer Rapport, online bankers can:
• Protect credentials and personal information from key-logging and screen capturing attempts
• Stop phishing attacks from stealing credentials and account information
• Notify your bank of threat activity to further drive fraud prevention
• Verify you are using the real FirstBank Southwest website
• Use your current security software in addition to Trusteer Rapport
Trusteer Rapport is absolutely free of charge and can be downloaded from the FirstBank Southwest website. Follow the simple installation instructions and protect yourself from online fraud.