According to Matt Root, CEO of Parallel Capital Partners, the properties have all been renovated to reflect the growing trend toward creative office space – which eliminates the traditional cube environment and instead features open interactive areas. “Increasingly, today’s office space is designed with the needs of employees in mind, fostering creativity and flexibility,”
Factors driving the shift toward a creative work environment include the overall inefficiencies of the more traditional space. “Because of the increase in technology, workers are no longer bound to their desks. As a result, older offices and cubes are now underutilized, creating wasted space,” Root said.
With this in mind, refurbishments were completed to interior spaces and exteriors of all buildings in the portfolio, with key architects including Ware Malcomb, McFarlane Architects, Pacific Cornerstone Architects, Smith Consulting Architects and general contractors including Burger Construction, Pacific Building Group, ICS Pacific Builders and Prevost Construction.
The properties include:
· The five-building, 126, 965-square-foot Sorrento Creative Center 1, 1135-11585 Sorrento Valley Rd.
· The one-building, 19,193-square-
· The one-building, 32,591-square-
· The one-building, 19,899-square-
· The three-building, 81,031-square-
· The one-building, 30,881-square-
· The four-building, 114, 316-square-foot Sorrento Pines, 4106-4122 Sorrento Valley Rd.
· The ten-building, 152,730-square-
About Parallel Capital Partners, Inc.
Parallel Capital Partners, Inc. (parallelcapitalpartners.com)
Media Contact: Sydnie Moore firstname.lastname@example.org 619-823-8448