It will be led by Jonathan Taylor who is one of the leading internet investigators in the UK with regards to online offending against children. He has built up a wealth of experience as a covert internet investigator with the Met’s Child Abuse Investigation Command and now provides training to investigators and other professionals with his company Besafe Online.
The workshop will include:
1. A look at how the internet is used to motivate and justify online child sex offending
2. Gain an insight into children’s risk taking behaviour and its exploitation by offenders
3. Experience new and emerging online environments;
4. Introduce the Spectrum of Confidence (Offender) & the Spectrum of Vulnerability (Victim) and their implications
5. looked at the role of fantasy and the collection of images; and
6. consider how the spiral of sexual abuse (a theoretical model for understanding and explaining child sexual abuse) relates to internet offenders
7. What is ‘unallocated space’ and ‘internet cache’ in relation to evidence and offender methodology and typology
8. ACPO Guidelines concerning search and seizure of electronic evidence
Cost: 1 delegate: £175.00
• Workshop runs from 10.30am till 3.15pm (Registration starts at 10am)
• Certificates of attendance available
• A buffet lunch will be served
How do book delegate places
Email the delegate name(s), email address(s), accounts payable email address and telephone number and invoice address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that many police forces/organisations will only pay our invoices if a purchase order number is included, please check with your accounts department. Payment can be made by credit card.
A booking confirmation will then be sent with an invoice for payment.
Venue address: Green Park Training & Conference Centre, Stablebridge Road, Aston Clinton, (Near Aylesbury), Buckinghamshire, HP22 5NE
Tel: 0844 660 8707
Fax: 0844 660 8701