Summer is rolling in, and so is our next auction on July 12th at 10am Pacific Time. As usual, we have quite a variety of productions for this auction, with over 400 items.
First off, we have an impressive Superman bodysuit worn by Christopher Reeve in Superman III, and it comes with a Warner Bros. Studio COA confirming its authenticity. With the proliferation of questionable Superman costumes on the market, this is important.
From Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, we have both an Austin Powers' Trademark Outfit, and a Dr. Evil Outfit, both worn by Mike Myers. The auction has a well-rounded Star Trek collection with items from many of the franchise films and TV shows, including main costumes for Spock, Captain Picard, Commander William T. Riker, Dr. Bashir, Lt. Commander Data, Dr. McCoy, and a rare Starfleet Spacesuit from The Wrath of Khan. Star Wars is represented with Yoda's hand from The Empire Strikes Back, as well as a Death Star section from Return of the Jedi. Also in the auction is a very rare to acquire Abe Sapien Costume used by Doug Jones in Hellboy II: The Golden Army.
Of course we have several other pieces with a few listed below.
There are no reserves on our lots; the starting price is where the auction starts. Here are some additional highlights from the auction:
- Austin Powers: Intl Man of Mystery - Austin Powers' Trademark Outfit (Mike Myers)
- Austin Powers: Intl Man of Mystery - Dr Evil's Outfit (Mike Myers)
- Edward Scissorhands - Kim's White Dress (Winona Ryder)
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Abe Sapien Costume (Doug Jones)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - Sankara Stone
- Jurassic Park - Jeep and Explorer License Plates
- Men In Black - James Edwards' Outfit (Will Smith)
- Seinfeld (TV) - Jerry Seinfeld's Jacket
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan - Starfleet Spacesuit
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier - Spock's Starfleet Commando Uniform (Leonard Nimoy)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (TV) - Bashir's Starfleet Uniform (Siddig El Fadil)
- Star Trek: First Contact - Captain Picard's Starfleet Uniform (Patrick Stewart)
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture - Dr. McCoy's Class 'D' Starfleet Uniform (DeForest Kelly)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV) - Commander William T. Riker's Starfleet Uniform (Jonathan Frakes)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV) - Lt. Commander Data's Starfleet Uniform (Brent Spiner)
- Star Trek: Voyager (TV) - Hero Illuminating Starfleet Medical Tricorder
- Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back - Yoda's Hand
- Superman III - Superman's Bodysuit (Christopher Reeve)
ScreenUsed was founded in 2003 by Desi DosSantos, a computer center automation specialist, and Jeff Castillo, a quality, custom home craftsman & fabricator. What began as a hobby for the pair, blossomed into a company now world renown as an industry leader in the field of original Film & Television production memorabilia sales (props, costumes, miniatures, special make-up effects artifacts, production artwork, rare documents, etc.). With a combined 36 years in the business of brokering historic Hollywood artifacts, ScreenUsed offers a wide range of special services to its clients, including research, preservation, exhibition, and to corporate clients specialized marketing, promotion & auction services. ScreenUsed maintains an in-house, museum-quality, plexiglass display case manufacturing facility that is well known for its high level of craftsmanship and display methodology. The company's established international network of collectors and entertainment industry sources is highly regarded by the field, museums and the media.