- JUVÉDERM®, BOTOX®, IPL laser and eMatrix Laser Skin Resurfacing™
- Haircut, color and style as well as a manicure, pedicure and facial from Theaology Salon & Day Spa
- A night at PGA National Resort & Spa with complimentary breakfast
- Luka Cosmetics mineral makeover with private lesson and products
- Massage by RLE Massage Therapy
- Designer clothing from Blessed Boutique
- Certificate to Palm Beach Wax Studio
- Outfit provided by Blessed Boutique, a women's designer clothing store
Silver and bronze makeover packages (valued at $2,500 and $1,000, respectively)
Winners will be announced at the Midsummer Night’s Dream Party on Friday, July 25, 2014. The party will be held from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at Theaology Salon & Day Spa, located at 4881 PGA Blvd. Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418. Event features include a live DJ, cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction and raffle items. A donation of $10 benefiting the Dream Ride for the Special Olympics grants guests entry to the party. For additional contest information and to RSVP to the party, contact Palm Beach Plastic Surgery at (561) 833-4122.
About Palm Beach Plastic Surgery
Headed by Fredric M. Barr, MD, Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is one of the finest providers of plastic and reconstructive surgery in Palm Beach County, Florida. With a successful track record for over twenty years in the area, Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is the surgical specialist that even physicians choose.
The practice believes in three basic patient principles of understanding the unique needs of each patient, providing each patient with the utmost care and compassion, and making sure no question or issue goes unaddressed. It is for those reasons, along with the extensive skills and experience of Dr. Barr, that Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is a premier choice for those desiring to be renewed in both beauty and spirit. When it's time to look anew, look to Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery.