Porcelain Tooth Crowns can be used for:
* Filling embarrassing gaps and spaces between teeth;
* Repairing cracks and chips in teeth;
* Shaping teeth that are damaged, chipped, cracked or broken;
* Whitening teeth that are discolored or dull.
* Providing natural-looking white teeth - porcelain tooth crowns look like natural teeth and provide a bright-white new smile that improves overall appearance.
Porcelain tooth-colored crowns are custom-made in Dr. Wei’s dental lab to restore a tooth and repair damage for a structurally-
"Porcelain tooth crowns are a durable and natural-looking solution to repairing damaged teeth," stated Dr. Michael J. Wei, a Cosmetic Dentist in Manhattan NYC. "Our patients love porcelain crowns because they look like natural white tooth material and the end result is a complete smile makeover that makes them want to show off their smiles again."
For more information about the restorative and cosmetic dentistry services offered by Dr. Michael J. Wei or to schedule your complimentary consultation, call (212) 982-4080.
Porcelain Tooth Crowns - NYC, Manhattan http://www.mymanhattancosmeticdentist.com/
About Dr. Michael J. Wei - Manhattan New York City Cosmetic Dentist
Manhattan New York City dentist Dr. Michael J. Wei is one of NYC’s best dentists specializing in general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry including smile makeovers, invisalign braces, dental implants, porcelain dental crowns, porcelain veneers and more. Call 212-982-4080 for your free consultation or appointment. http://www.MyManhattanCosmeticDentist.com