PRLog - June 24, 2014 - ASHEVILLE, N.C. -- When it comes to the restaurant industry, saving money outside fluctuating food costs is important, which is why many restaurants are using Windswept Marketing’s Indirect Embroidery™ to meet uniform needs.
Stock multiple logos and there's no min order once your project is established
According to the National Restaurant Association, the turnover rate for employees in the restaurants-
Indirect Embroidery™ helps you do this because you create your company’s logo/image in advance. Then, when you place a no-minimum required order, we apply your image to the apparel of your choice: t-shirts, polos, chefs jackets, aprons and more.
As the name implies, Indirect Embroidery™ provides an embroidered look – but without the drawbacks of traditional embroidery (scratchy threads on the inside and limited placement to name just a few).
Indirect Embroidery™ is extremely popular because it:
• Eliminates dead inventory
• Allows for flexibility (you can place the Indirect Embroidery™ on virtually everything)
• Makes for more comfortable wear (no scratchy inside stitches)
• Allows for branding flexibility:
• Lets you stock multiple logos/images in a variety of colors and sizes for best application on apparel
• No minimum order requirements once a program or project is developed
• Provides a timely solution for those, “I have to have it yesterday” occasions.
Windswept Marketing also offers customized key chains, lanyards, lapel pins, sticker decals and other specialty promotional items.
Visit windsweptmarketing.com to learn more about all Windswept Marketing’s products and offerings or call 877-405-4443 to request a sample and get a free quote.