PRLog - June 24, 2014 - Most of the time eating habit changes is the major reason for obesity. So that, people can stop overeating and they should increase physical activity like exercise practise and yoga. However, the weight gain being the difference between people’s intaking calories eating and the calories burnt (exercise). Though this is simplistic, there can be underlying problems that need to be sorted out first. Some of these being:-
A food addiction
Compulsive eating disorders
Or ingrained bad eating habits.
There are many ways through which over weight can be treated and here follows some methods:
· * Taking right medications, natural weight loss supplements that are recommended by physicians
· * Make some changes in lifestyle such as, sleeping time, type of food taken, balanced diet
· * Intake of calories must be monitored. It should be within recommended levels
· * Increase physical activities to burn calories
· * Take more of fiber rich foods and take less food or break your meals 5 to 6 times a day
· * Include more of vegetables in diet and try to plan a perfect diet.
Home Remedies to treat Obesity
· Carrot: Drink excess of carrot juice on a regular basis.
· Tomato: Eat tomato in the morning time is the most beneficial.
· Take ginger tea twice a day and add some lemon juice to it
· Try to take more of whole grains such as ragi, wheat, which can help to reduce weight
· Take a pinch of black pepper powder; add it with lemon juice and honey. Taking this daily can give good results.