PRLog - June 23, 2014 - JANAKPURI, India -- iData Insights which operates under Precision Research and Consulting Private Limited in its capacity as a premium research organization will be releasing a new report ‘Oil and Gas Pipelines in India 2014” in July 2014’: This report will cover all the major and minor pipelines profiles(comprising of Crude, LPG, Product and Gas) and will involve a mix of primary and secondary research to produce a dossier which entails most exhaustively updates and information in Oil and Gas Sector.
All these segments cover Existing, Under Construction and Proposed pipelines.
· Crude Oil- Existing-5, Under Construction-
· Product- Existing-30, Under Construction-
Each of the profile covers features of the pipeline, its route diagram, capacity throughput, different sections in the pipeline, financial implications and telecommunication systems used for monitoring and controlling of pipelines. It will also provide information on number of Pipelines connecting various regions, Different terminals of companies supplying products through Pipelines, Company’s profile in the Oil and Gas sector, contact details etc The compilation will be in a systematic way and easy to read and interpret. A total of 115 Pipelines are discussed in this report. The graphs and diagrams given will be helpful for better understanding of the pipeline scenario in India. The report is subdivided into the following:-
1) Crude Oil Pipelines
Major States covered of the Crude Oil Pipelines will be:-
Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, West Bengal, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Punjab, Bangalore, Kerala
2) Product Pipeline will constitute the following:-
Assam, North Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Haryana, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Chhattishgarh, Jharkhand, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala
3) LPG will connect the following states:-
Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Haryana
4) Gas Pipelines comprising of the following:-
Gujarat, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Assam, West Bengal, Karnataka, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Odisha, Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala
Gas Pipelines connecting International areas :-
Oman, Iran, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Uran
The report will be released in the month of July 2014 and is available in PDF format, hardcopy format.
The report is moderately priced at INR 75,000/USD 1650 for soft copy.
There is a 10% discount mainly being INR 67,500/USD 1500 on placing the order for the report before 15th July.
Additional INR 5,000/ USD 100 for hard copy printing.
Other Released Reports
1. Coal Projects in India 2014(June 2014, INR 50,000/USD 1200)
2. Performance of Coal Statistics in india 2014 (May 2014, INR 60,000/USD 1335)
3. Coal Mines in India: 2013-14(May 2014, INR 40,000/USD 900)
4. Excel Database of Waste Water Projects in India: 2013-14(April 2014, INR 30,000/USD 700)
5. Power Transmission and Generation Tariffs in India: 2013-14 (April 2014, INR 40,000/ USD 890)
6. Power Tariffs in India: 2013-14 (February 2014, INR 30,000/ USD 670)
7. Upcoming and Existing Coal Washeries in India: 2014 (January 2014, INR 35,000/ USD 900)
8. Oil and Gas Sectors in India: Factbook - With 24x7 Yearly Access (December 2013, INR 100,000/
9. Renewable Energy in India: Potential Vs Challenges (December 2013, INR 35,000/ USD 780)
10. Captive Coal & Lignite Blocks in India: The Road Ahead (November 2013, INR 50,000/USD 1,200)
11. Ready Reckoner: Oil and Gas in India (November 2013, INR 20,000/USD 445)
12. Excel Database of Upcoming & Existing Power Projects in India (October 2013, INR 30,000/USD
13. Coal Mining in India – 2013 in II Volumes ( October 2013, INR 50,000/USD 1200)
Vinayak: Vinayak (http://in.linkedin.com/
E-mail id: email@example.com
A division of Precision Research and Consulting Private Limited
India: +91-11-41630406, +91-9873048015.