· $669 for a four-night stay for a family of four (includes sales tax and daily resort charge) offering a savings of 44 percent
· Includes breakfast each morning for two adults and two children
· Complimentary Sedona SuperPass coupon book
· Sale starts at midnight on June 21 through midnight on June 24 and is based on availability for stays June 29-Sept. 8, 2014
· For reservations, call (928) 284-4040 and request rate code “SUMMER,” or visit http://www.hiltonsedonaresort.com/
Further South in the Sonoran Desert of Tucson, Ariz., the AAA Four Diamond Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers luxury accommodations at the base of the scenic Santa Catalina Mountains. Offering 428 guest rooms, including 139 casitas, the resort features five pools, 45 holes of golf and 31 tennis courts. To celebrate summer solstice, the resort is offering a deeply discounted “Summer Solstice All-Inclusive Package,” which includes:
· Rates from $169 plus tax for two adults for an all-inclusive resort experience offering a savings of 45 percent
· Package includes the daily resort service fee (valued at $20 per day), and daily credit for breakfast ($38), lunch ($45) and dinner ($75) plus applicable food & beverage taxes and gratuities
· Sale runs June 21 at midnight through August 28 and is based on availability for stays June 24-August 31, 2014
· For reservations, request SRP code “2T” or “All-Inclusive Package” when booking online at http://www.hiltonelconquistador.com/
About Hilton Sedona Resort & Spa
Located along the beautiful Red Rock Scenic Byway, Sedona’s gateway to world-famous red rock country and Arizona’s first All American Road, Hilton Sedona Resort & Spa, a 219-room property is only 90 minutes north of Phoenix. Guest accommodations feature two-room suites with separate living rooms and private patios or balconies, with breathtaking views of Sedona’s majestic red rocks or the Sedona Golf Resort. In-room amenities include fireplace, flat screen televisions, mini-bar, high-speed Internet access, microwave oven, coffeemaker, and iron/ironing board. Additionally, the resort boasts three heated pools, two restaurants, and has the area’s largest conference facilities in Northern Arizona with 20,500 square feet of meeting space. Complete meetings packages are available.
About Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort:
Awarded with the prestigious AAA Four Diamond rating 29 years in a row, Hilton Tucson El Conquistador is the largest golf resort in Southern Arizona offering 45-holes of championship golf on three different courses: The Conquistador, The Cañada and Pusch Ridge, which cater to all levels of golf enthusiasts with a comprehensive golf academy. The resort also features the West’s largest resort tennis facility, and has on-site spa services. Located at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountain range in Northwest Tucson, AZ., this luxury full-service resort features 428 guestrooms, suites, and casitas with spectacular views of the mountains, pool, city or desert landscape. Hilton Tucson El Conquistador offers more than 100,000 square feet of redesigned indoor/outdoor meeting space and five unique Tucson dining experiences, each with its own distinctly different menu and setting.