PRLog - Jun. 19, 2014 - San Francisco, CA, June 19, 2014 -- The global market for lysine is expected to reach USD 6.96 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Positive outlook on animal feed demand to cater to growing meat consumption, especially in emerging markets of Latin America and Asia Pacific is expected to be a key market driver. Limited availability of major feedstock is expected to hamper the market growth over the forecast period.
Grand View Research
Animal feed emerged as the largest application segment for lysine and accounted for 92.4% of total market volume in 2013. Along with being the largest market, animal feed is also expected to be the fastest growing application segment for lysine at an estimated CAGR of 6.2% from 2014 to 2020.
The report “Lysine Market Analysis By Application (Animal Feed, Food & Dietary Supplements, Pharmaceuticals)
Request Free Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• The global lysine was 1,902.3 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 2,854.9 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2014 to 2020.
• Swine emerged as the leading livestock for lysine and accounted for about 58% of total market volume in 2013. Swine is also expected to be the fastest growing livestock for lysine, at an estimated CAGR of 6.5% from 2014 to 2020.
• China was the largest consumer for lysine and accounted for 31.2% total volume consumed in 2013. In terms of consumption, China was followed by Europe and North America. China along with being the largest market is also expected to be one of the fastest growing markets for lysine at an estimated CAGR of 7% from 2014 to 2020.
• The lysine market is highly concentrated with top 4 manufacturers namely Global Bio-Chem Tech, Ajinomoto Ltd., Cheil Jedang Corp. and Archer Daniel Midland (ADM) capturing over 60% of the market in terms of production capacity.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the lysine market on the basis of type, application and region:
• Global Lysine Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Animal Feed
- Food & Dietary Supplements
• Global Lysine Livestock Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Others (aquaculture, cattle)
• Lysine Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse All Grand View Research Ongoing Reports @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Latest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
Beef Market Analysis By Grade (Kosher, Halal), By Product (Ground Beef, Steaks, Cubed) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
The global market for beef is expected to reach USD 2,151 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Beef is the third largest consumed meat globally, with growing consumer preference towards meat as source of protein expected to drive demand for beef over the forecast period. In addition, growing disposable income in emerging markets has resulted in increased consumption of beef in comparison to pork and poultry. In addition, the market is expected to witness significant growth owing to food safety issues such as chemical residue and pathogen detection in other meat products.
BioLubricants Market Analysis By Raw material (Vegetable oil, Animal oil), By Application (Automotive, Hydraulic, Process, De-molding, Lubricating, Chainsaw, Compressor, Turbine, Industrial gear, Metal working), By End Use (Industrial, Commercial transport, Consumer Automotive) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
The global market for bio-lubricants is expected to reach USD 2,601.9 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Bio-lubricants are increasingly being preferred to their mineral counterparts due to desirable properties of biodegradability, constant viscosity, high flash point and lower emissions. In addition, increasing regulatory support towards the use of sustainable products is further expected to augment the demand for bio-lubricants over the forecast period. However, high cost of bio-lubricants in comparison to synthetic lubricants coupled with limited application scope is expected to be a major challenge for the market over the next six years.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist
Grand View Research, Inc
San Francisco, California, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519