Women suffering from irregular periods also face a number of other health issues such as weight gain, growth of hair on face or body, hair fall, acne, infertility etc. As per European research women can suffer from asthma or hay fever during this time. Women suffering from irregular periods do not release egg or they may not be ovulating, which has a range of health risks such as hypertension, heart disease, diabetes and uterus cancer. Experts, sometimes, recommend exercising and weight loss for reducing the risks.
One of the major causes for the problem of irregular period is imbalance in hormones. Alternatively, it can happen due to any of the following reasons -
1. Weight loss or weight gain - Weight loss can cause missed periods and weight gain causes obesity that can further cause imbalance of hormones.
2. Emotional pressure - Emotional stress or anxiety also changes the amount of flow of hormones in women.
3. Eating disorders - The problems of hormone imbalance can be caused by irregular eating habits.
4. High energy exercises - Sometimes, taking part in high energy exercises disrupts monthly cycles.
5. Thyroid disorder - Thyroid disorders can affect the body mechanisms, the disorder causes imbalance of hormones released by the gland.
6. Use of contraceptives - Taking contraceptive such as IUD (intrauterine device) can result in heavy bleeding which causes spotting between the expected times of bleeding. The breakthrough bleeds or spotting can cause missed periods.
7. Pelvic diseases - Infections to female reproductive organs, mainly, caused by chromic conditions can delay periods. The infections mostly spread to the uterus and the fallopian tubes which causes bleeding every time after sex and also between monthly cycles.
8. Endometriosis - If the cells found inside the uterus grow outside the organ, the cells are shed during bleeding. This affects women mostly in childbearing age. This problem can, sometime, aggravate to cause infertility and extreme pain.
The woman who is breastfeeding can have irregular periods, which gets normal after she stops breastfeeding. Women who are suffering from irregular periods can use Gynecure herbal capsule to regulate their monthly cycle effortlessly without any side effects. The capsule is made up of herbs that promote better signalling, absorption and improved functioning of cells. The pill relieves pain, infections and inflammations and provides long-term relief from the problem.
To read detail about Gynecure Herbal Capsule, visit http://www.naturalhealth-
Company Name: Ayush Remedies
Company Info: Ayush Remedies is a dynamic company devoted to spread Ayurveda, the holistic life science worldwide. The company focuses on promoting good health through the goodness of nature. The company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing the ancient knowledge by making people aware of the wonders of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health care system and the magical properties of herbs.
Company Website: http://www.ayushremedies.com