PRLog - June 18, 2014 - ATLANTA -- There are many Quickbooks customers who run retail establishments these days. With the updated features in ezCheckPrinting and Check Virtual Printer from Halfpricesoft.com these customers are accommodated for convenience and affordability. Check software developers at Halfpricesoft.com are always searching for updates and new ways to ensure compatibility without charging an arm and a leg for business software. Both QuickBooks online and desktop users can run EzCheckPrinting software on Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2003 .
The enhancements for Quickbooks 2014 inside ezcheckprinting and virtual printer will allow customers to print QuickBooks checks on blank stock in a few click. EzCheckPrinting software can also print draft check to collect money, or to print blank check to pay bill manually
“Halfpricesoft.com offers updates for Quickbooks customers in the retail industry to ensure compatibility and ease of use.” Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said.
Recently released version includes updates to ezCheckPrinting to provide more flexibility for retail businesses who utilize Quickbooks to write checks from multiple bank accounts or print checks on a different printer than usual. Meanwhile Halfpricesoft.com updated its Check Virtual Printer software for compatibility with online applications including 2014 version of Quickbooks.
Writing a check is a snap with ezCheckPrinting!
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visithttp://www.halfpricesoft.com/
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients and also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.