The first product in the MXConnect Series, The MX-1000 will be on display at LTE World Summit. Key features on the MX-1000 include:
• Enterprise level routing, Security, Quality of Service (QoS), Firewall and Integrated VPN
• Dual SIM Dual Module with WAN-failover-
• Embedded A-GPS chip for real-time asset tracking and location based services
• Advanced SX Antenna Technology for increased coverage, signal reception and efficiency
• Cloud based device management application to extend visibility and control of devices remotely
• Hardened Rugged Industrial Grade hardware designed to operate in harsh or industrial environments
The MX-1000 is ideal for Financial/Point-
D'Andre Ladson, Director of Product Marketing, said, "M2M is increasingly playing an important role in many businesses today. The variety of Vertical Industries and applications are virtually unlimited. The introduction of the MXConnect Series strengthens our effort to offer solutions that create value and business growth opportunities for our customers."
For more details about the benefits of the BEC MXConnect Series, please visit BEC at LTE World Summit June 23-25, 2014 Booth #2 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About BEC Technologies, Inc.
BEC Technologies, Inc., founded in 2004 as the North American subsidiary of the 40-year old industry pioneer - Billion Electric Co., is a leading provider of advanced broadband CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) solutions focused on next generation wired & wireless IP services. BEC develops and markets an extensive portfolio of broadband CPEs integrating 3G, 4G/LTE, xDSL, VOIP, PON, Active Ethernet, HomePlug AV, HPNA, Wi-Fi, Centralized Management System, Rugged Industrial Ethernet and Smart Grid Technologies. BEC is committed to providing innovative solutions and continuously improving capabilities, quality and exceeding the expectations of our customers and their subscribers. For more information, please visit our websites at www.bectechnologies.net and www.billion.com.