PRLog - June 16, 2014 - LANCASTER, Pa. -- Keystone Custom Homes is excited to announce that it was recently honored with 28 awards, including two Best in Show awards, at the Lancaster Parade of Homes Gala. The home builder entered five homes into this year’s Building Industry Association of Lancaster County’s Parade of Homes, and each will be showcased until Sunday, June 22 from noon to 6 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays and 5 to 8 p.m. on weekdays.
“The entire Keystone team worked hard to get these homes ready for the Parade,” said Janette Hawkins, Vice President of Marketing and Information Technology at Keystone Custom Homes (http://www.builderonline.com/
The award-winning homes featured in the Parade include:
· 106 Countryside Lane (Best Landscaping, honorable mentions in Interior Design, Kitchen, Bath, Decorated and Best of Show award categories). Located in the Angelsea community, this home is priced at $299,990 and has an open floor plan with four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths, including a first-floor owner’s suite. Interior highlights include an open foyer, formal dining room with crown molding, private study, spacious family room with gas fireplace, bright breakfast area and an eat-in kitchen with built-in stainless steel appliances and granite island. The owner’s suite boasts his and her walk-in closets and a private bathroom with Venetian bath package and tile flooring.
· 2205 Aberley Lane (Honorable mentions in Exterior and Landscaping categories).Priced at $299,990 and located at Devon Creek, this home has four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths.The home features a stunning front entryway, hardwood floors, kitchen with Corian island, built-in appliances and Corian backsplash, family room with beautiful gas fireplace, private study, formal dining room and second-floor owner’s suite with private Eden bath and walk-in closet.
· 401 Prescot Street (Best of Show, Best Exterior, Best Kitchen, Best Decorated, Best Landscaping, honorable mentions in Interior Design and Bath categories).Located within the Worthington community and priced at $399,990, this home boasts an art gallery entry foyer with picture frame molding, chair rail and art niches and a two-story great room with a dramatic bowed wall of windows. Additional highlights include a garden kitchen with serving nook, large dining room with decorative molding, study with glass entry door and large stone patio with gas firepit. The luxurious owner’s suite includes a Venetian bath with tiled floor, granite surround soaking tub, tiled walk-in shower, body spray system and double-bowl vanity.
· 616 Warminster Lane (Best Landscaping, honorable mentions in Exterior, Interior Design, Kitchen, Bath, Decorated and Best of Show categories).Priced at $449,990 at Stonehenge Reserve, this home has an English cottage elevation with four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths. Interior features include a gourmet kitchen with large granite island, bright breakfast area, flagstone patio, dining room with tray ceiling, hardwood flooring and an owner’s suite with his and her walk-in closets and a Venetian bath package.
· 911 Danesfield Lane (Best of Show, Best Exterior, Best Interior Design, Best Kitchen, Best Decorated, Best Landscaping)
37 total new homes will be featured during the Lancaster Parade of Homes. The event is free and no tickets are required to view the homes.
About Keystone Custom Homes: Keystone Custom Homes, central Pennsylvania's largest locally owned home builder, has been building quality homes for over 20 years. Keystone Custom Homes is the first home builder in the country to win the prestigious "America's Best Builder" award three times, selected by Builder Magazine and the National Association of Home Builders. Keystone Custom Homes was ranked as one of the top 100 private companies in Central PA by Central Penn Business Journal, and was profiled as the top performing homebuilder in the region. As one of the largest builder of PA homes, Keystone Custom Homes offers a wide choice of options. It specializes in single-family homes and townhomes in 44 communities throughout Lancaster, York, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Chester, and Lebanon Counties, as well as the Cecil and Harford Counties in Maryland. Please visit www.keystonecustomhome.com for more information.