PRLog - June 16, 2014 - I am pleased to inform you that iData Insights, a pan optic marketing research firm which operates under Precision Research and Consulting Private Limited is coming up with a comprehensive market research report on “Biomass in India: Evaluating the Potential for Power Production-2014 (http://idatainsights.com/
This is a market research report which provides the information on:
· Availability of Bio fuels in India
· Guidelines given by Central and State in regard of Biomass Power in India
· Details about important Equipment Manufacturers and Technology Providers
· Business Models involved in the usage of Biomass to Produce Power
· Recognition of Industry Challenges and ways to diminish the risks.
This report will be divided in to 13 chapters which covers information about Biomass Potential, Availability of Biofuel, Growth Drivers, Existing Biomass Capacity in India, Policy and Legal Framework, State Policy Guidelines, Current Policy Guidelines, Procedure for Setting up a Bio mass Plant in India, Equity Financing, Debt Financing, External Financing, Cost Analysis, Economic Viability, State/Regions for setting up a Bio mass Plant, Off-Grid Bio mass Models, Biomass Power Projects, Risks related to Fuels, Financial, Technological, Capacity Building, Key Equipment Manufacturers and Technology Providers.
This report will help you find answers to questions like:
· Why Biomass Power is better as compared to other Energy Sources?
· What are the growth drivers concerned for the Biomass Power in India?
· What all procedures one should follow before setting up a Biomass Power Plant in India?
· How can one mitigate the risks arising due to different adverse factors?
· Who all are the major Players in Biomass Power Market and the major projects in India?
· What is the economic viability of setting up a Biomass Power Plant in India?
· What encouragement government is giving to the players in Biomass Industry?
This report will be released in the month of August, 2014.
A must buy for-Plant Developers, Equity Investors, Equipment Manufacturers, Regulatory Agencies, Banks, Project Financiers, Investment Banks, Consultants, Policy Makers, Technology Providers, Government Agencies, Regulatory Institutions, RE Development Agencies, Central & State Power Players, Financial Institutions, Research Institutes, Private Equity Firms, etc.
The soft copy of the report is moderately priced at Rs 50,000/ 1150 USD.
Hard copy printing charges INR 5000/ USD 100 is chargeable extra
There is a 10% discount on the report till 31st July, 2014
The discount is not applicable on printing charges.
The reports will be delivered in PDF (soft copy)
Click here (http://idatainsights.com/
Click here (http://idatainsights.com/
iNews Insights :
We provide handpicked authentic news from various portals (both paid and free) Business-To-
News Insights service can be subscribed via email or fax and can be of daily (300 DNs), Weekly (50 WNs) and Monthly (12 Mns). This time period of this service can further be tuned to yearly, half yearly and quarterly subscription.
iProjects Insights :
We provide upto date information on all major and minor projects pertaining to Coal, Power and Oil and Gas for Seasoned Professionals and Industry experts which will help them to make a sound and justified decision. The teams of highly energetic individuals have taken unique methodology to source information both paid and free. The team has even gone an extra step to visit to position correspondents near major projects who provide first hand information on latest happening in that project. The subscription to this service is on half yearly and yearly basis.
iSector Insights :
We provide access to latest happening in the sector through online hosting of information in a structured yet simplified way. The "Sector tree" has been designed keeping in mind various aspects of the information which a business operator or a seasoned professional would like to have access to. This service will cater to Coal, Power and Oil & Gas sectors. The subscription to this service is half yearly and yearly basis.
Research on Demand
iData Insight's Research Services provides customized research and analytical support to help you take informed and timely business decisions. Our deep domain expertise enables us to customize solutions for your specific needs.
The iData Research team undertakes rigorous research and analysis through:
· A research team of professionals with rich and varied experience across industries and domains
· A high-level understanding of the clients' business needs and specific challenges
· Rigorous analysis based on customized analytical methodologies and frameworks to help understand the problem