Visit: http://www.georgiashortsalehelp.com (http://www.georgiashortsalehelp.com)
The two seminars, hosted by Lisa Jefferson on July 19, 2014 will address concerns from the homebuyer and sellers prospective. Come learn and hear about options that are available to you and also get a complete understanding of how you can thrive and take advantage of the new changes that have been implemented since the real estate and economic crisis.
Below are a few topics that will be discussed during the seminars:
Sellers Seminar - July 19, 2014 8:30 am to 11:30 am
- How to avoid foreclosure, recover from job lost, reduced income, divorce or overwhelming debt.
- How to buy a home after a short sale, bankruptcy or foreclosure
- How to rebuild your credit after a financial crisis
- How to take advantage of free lender cash incentive when you are delinquent on your mortgage
- Understanding the pros/cons of short sale, deed in lieu and loan modifications
Homebuyers Seminar - July 19, 2014 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Qualify to Buy a Home After Short Sale, Foreclosure or Bankruptcy
- How to Remove Old Debt and Collections from your credit report
- How to Increase your credit score
- How to Qualify for up to $22,500 in down payment assistance
- How to compete with real estate investors and avoid bidding wars
- How to qualify for low interest home loans with less than perfect credit
To register for the event please click the link below. This is a FREE Seminar. Because seating will be limited, child care will not be provided.
For additional information please contact Lisa Jefferson, Broker Atlanta Homebuyers Realty Group, LLC. 678.480.5054 or send an email to http://www.listwithlisanow@