1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution
NC Homes by Larry T Logo

First Ever Angela and Larry Tollen Family Grant Awarded

Noah Z.M. Goetz Foundation introduces new grant program to assist adopting couples, selects initial recipients

 
 
NZMG Founders, Parul and Nathaniel Goetz, with their adopted son, Noah
NZMG Founders, Parul and Nathaniel Goetz, with their adopted son, Noah
PRLog - Jun. 12, 2014 - CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- The Noah Z.M. Goetz (NZMG) Foundation, a Durham-based charity dedicated to guiding North Carolina couples and individuals through the adoption process, recently approved Dori and Terrance Wilson for the Angela and Larry Tollen Family Grant. The Foundation provides training for couples seeking to adopt and grants provide extra financial assistance to help cover adoption-related costs.

The Noah Z.M. Goetz Foundation Grant Endowment Fund, managed by the Triangle Community Foundation, uses interest gained from the principal as an award. Each grant is $1,000. As the principal grows over time, the Foundation will be able to award more grants. For every dollar donated to the fund, 20% is invested in the principal while the remaining 80% is used for current-year grants.

“Larry and Angela Tollen have been absolutely instrumental in our success and our ability to establish this grant endowment fund,” says Nathaniel Goetz, Vice President and Co-Founder. “Their generous donation helped us reach our goal to open the fund. To honor them, we decided to name the first grant made from that endowment fund after them for the year 2014.”

To date, the Foundation has awarded a total of eight grants, and six couples have successfully adopted children with their help.

About the Noah Z.M. Goetz Foundation

It is estimated that 75% of families that begin the adoption process become discouraged by the lack of emotional, moral, and financial support. The Noah Z.M. Goetz (NZMG) Foundation, founded in 2011, helps couples struggling with infertility fulfill the dream of starting a family by providing education and financial assistance to help them navigate the domestic adoption process.

Contact
Larry Tollen
(919) 967-6363
***@home-team.com

Photo:
http://www.prlog.org/12336145/1

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@home-team.com Email Verified
Source:Noah Z.M. Goetz Foundation
Location:Chapel Hill - North Carolina - United States
Industry:Non-profit, Real Estate
Tags:adoption, infertility
Shortcut:prlog.org/12336145
Verified Account Email Address
Verified Account Phone Number

Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share