PRLog - Jun. 12, 2014 - HOOVER, Ala. -- Through his careers as a Major General in the Army, a Football Referee in the Southeastern Conference and a Professional Executive Officer in the corporate world, he relays his extensive leadership lessons combined with his humorous football stories in a way that captivate every single audience. With his ability to infuse humor into his presentations, General Burleson’s speeches are not only informative and entertaining, but often time life changing for the leaders and business professionals. He is a masterful storyteller and has authored a bestselling book, “You Better Be Right”, about his life on the football field and off.
General Burleson has 3 Speaking Programs available for groups:
Program 1: 12 Traits of Leadership (with SEC Football vignettes)
Program 2: SEC Football topic only
Program 3: Behind the scenes look at SEC Football with 7 steps to success
10 Reasons to Hire General Burleson!
1. “Mr. Burleson What is amazing is the way he completely held the audience in his hand---He is a masterful storyteller…
2. “You were a hit…the best program we’ve ever had! It was announced last week that anyone who missed your program missed our best program ever!” Kiwanis Club
3. “To say dick was well received would be a gross understatement. He was on point and educational in the area of leadership, and his anecdotes were great. He was outstanding. I’ve been(in the business) for 30 years and can count on one hand the number of times I’ve seen a guest speaker receive a standing ovation. This was one of them.” Bellsouth
4. “I want to say many thanks for a job well done! Our convention attendees were absolutely delighted with your presentation on leadership traits. Many of those in the audience remarked to me about the humorous episodes and life experiences you shared in your talk.” Virginia Association of Community Banks
5. “I personally along with many of the board & conference participants felt your presentation was simply outstanding. You have a true gift of communication and wonderful sense of humor.” Blue Ridge Conference on Leadership
6. “Your speech was marvelous! Everyone enjoyed you sharing the many notable moments in your officiating career. I know why people are lining up to hear you speak and am sure your name will be referred frequently by those fortunate enough to attend.” Bhate Environmental
7. “Your presentation has received ‘rave’ reviews! The only complaint I’ve received is that we didn’t allow you enough time. Your presentation made our meeting a success!” ALFA
8. “Your stories and anecdotes were something we could all relate to and remember for years to come. What a fine example of leadership you are! I think I speak for each person when I say that you have definitely made a difference in the lives of many.” Southern Nuclear Operating Company
9. “Your presentation was entertaining, motivational and greatly added to the value and enjoyment of the conference. In short, you delivered ‘just what the doctor ordered’”. Alabama Power Company
10. “What makes Dick particularly effective is his reputation. He is well known in this community as a highly successful engineer, a well respected SEC football official, and a Major General in the Army Reserve. He is a true professional in every sense of the word.” United Chair