Online at https://www.millerfallprotection.com/
Information and tools available on this new area of www.MillerFallProtection.com include:
· Engineering Specifications and Computer Aided Drawings (CAD) to help with design and specification requirements.
· System Comparison Charts that allow visitors to compare features of different Miller fall protection systems at-a-glance.
· An interactive Fall Clearance Calculator - for use on a computer desktop, smart phone or tablet - allowing users to quickly determine fall clearance and swing fall.
· An interactive ShockFusion Kit Selection Guide that allows users to select components for a rooftop horizontal lifeline and request a quote for a Miller ShockFusion Kit in just 7 easy steps.
· Information on how to “Ask The Expert” for assistance with engineering questions, system specifications, fall protection system designs, or other technical issues.
· Links to more information about Miller Custom Engineered Systems and Do-It-Yourself Kits.
For more information, visit Honeywell Safety Products at ASSE Safety 2014 in booth #1201; visit the Miller Fall Protection website at www.millerfallprotection.com;
About Miller® Fall Protection Products
Miller is a world leading brand in fall protection solutions, including: personal fall protection equipment; engineered fall arrest systems; collective fall prevention/barrier solutions; and professional services including training, audits, consulting, product inspection and repairs. For over 65 years, products labeled with the Miller brand have protected those working at height in a wide range of industries including construction, oil and gas, telecommunications, wind energy, transportation, mining, general industry, utilities and more.
About Honeywell Safety Products
Honeywell Safety Products (HSP), a global manufacturer of leading personal protective equipment (PPE) and provider of safety solutions, helps company employees make safer decisions on their own and build an enduring culture of safety. With world class brands such as Honeywell®, Uvex®, North®, Howard Leight®, Miller®, Fibre-Metal®
This release contains certain statements that may be deemed “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, that address activities, events or developments that we or our management intends, expects, projects, believes or anticipates will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements. Such statements are based upon certain assumptions and assessments made by our management in light of their experience and their perception of historical trends, current economic and industry conditions, expected future developments and other factors they believe to be appropriate. The forward-looking statements included in this release are also subject to a number of material risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to economic, competitive, governmental, and technological factors affecting our operations, markets, products, services and prices. Such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results, developments and business decisions may differ from those envisaged by such forward-looking statements. We identify the principal risks and uncertainties that affect our performance in our Form 10-K and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Honeywell Safety Products
Honeywell Safety Products