“We see Contact Box as the Dropbox of contacts - users can create any number of contact lists and each list can be jointly maintained by any number of users and can be accessed anywhere, anytime” says CEO Gal Nachum.
Contact Box redefines contact sharing by providing smartphone users the ability to:
· Instantly share entire contact lists – not just individual contacts
· Create multiple contact lists and share and manage each list with anyone
· Contact information updated by any user is seen by all users sharing the list
· Contacts can be easily created or added from existing address book
· Easily organize all contacts into meaningful contact lists such as family directory, client list, mutual friends list and more.
· Users can call, text or email any contact in a shared list from within Contact Box
· Contextual caller ID identifies who is calling and from what list
Smartphone users can use Contact Box to create various lists, each with a different purpose and each shared with a different set of people. A Home Repairmen List shared among spouses can include plumbers, electricians, painters or handymen – when one partners ads a new repairman to the list or updates an existing one, the other can instantly see the updated information. A Company List shared among employees may include suppliers, clients and vendors; each new contact added to the Company List can be instantly seen by all others invited to the shared list and anyone can use the list to call, text or email contacts in the shared contact list. Additional lists such as family emergency list or favorite restaurant list can just as easily be created and shared with friends, family, sports team members, project collaborators and more.
About Contact Box
Contact Box was created by Ringya – developers of personal productivity applications. For more information about Contact Box please visit www.ContactBox.mobi
Media kit link: http://www.contactbox.mobi/#!
Media contact: contact(at)contactbox.mobi